:: Resource Guides:
- (2015): Pusey, P., O’Brien, C., Lightner, L., Preparing for the Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition (CCDC): A Guide for New Teams and Recommendations for Experienced Players. National CyberWatch Center Press.
- (2014) Klappenberger, F., Pusey, P., Zdravkovich, V., O’Brien, C., Sands, J. Sands, S., Sande, C., Burt, M., Jackson, D., A Guide for Mapping Courses to Knowledge Units (KUs). National CyberWatch Center Press.
- (2014) Lucarelli, A. & O’Brien, C., Optimizing the Physical Learning Environment for Cybersecurity Education and Training: A Collaborative Design Initiative. National CyberWatch Center Press.
- (2013) Professionalizing the Nation’s Cybersecurity Workforce? Criteria for Decision-Making. National Academy of Sciences, National Research Council (NRC), Computer Science and Telecommunications Board (CSTB). ISBN-13: 978-0-309-29104-0.
- (2013) O’Brien, C., National CyberWatch – Cybersecurity Education Solutions for the Nation. ACM Inroads, in press.
- (2011) Rosenberg, T. & O’Brien, C., Interdisciplinary Collegiate Cyber Exercises: 2011 CyberWatch Mid-Atlantic Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition (MA CCDC). 26th International Federation for Information Processing TC-11 International Information Security Conference (IFIP SEC2011), Luzern, Switzerland.
- (2008) Rosenberg, T. & O’Brien, C., The Growth of the Mid-Atlantic Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition (CCDC): Public-Private Partnerships at Work. 12th Colloquium for Information Systems Security Education (CISSE). Dallas, TX.
- (2006) Odubiyi, J. & O’Brien, C., Information Security Attack Tree Modeling as an Effective Approach for Enhancing Student Learning. 7th Workshop on Education in Computer Security, Naval Postgraduate School. Monterey, CA.